Is Johnny Manziel Italian, white, black or Asian?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Manziel is a Jewish name, his family looks jewish on TV, and he has a lot of Jewish facial features so Jewish would be my guess. That's probably why Drake likes him so much (also Jewish).

White

Italians and "St. Patricks"? Hmm. Is that supposed to be insulting? I've been called a mick, a drunk, a biddy, and a whole lot of other things, but St. Patrick? lol Anyhoo.... Italian-Irish mixes are quite common around here (in Mass). Especially in areas like South Boston.

• ?

Is Johnny Manziel Jewish

Italians are white and I really don't see how he looks black or Asian to you

Who is johhny manziel. Sounds jewish to me.

He is White.

My brother is half-White and half-Korean and KINDA looks like him, the eyes and nose especially.

he is a person, i'm almost sure of that