Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Johnny Manziel Italian, white, black or Asian?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Manziel is a Jewish name, his family looks jewish on TV, and he has a lot of Jewish facial features so Jewish would be my guess. That's probably why Drake likes him so much (also Jewish).

• 7 years ago

White

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Italians and "St. Patricks"? Hmm. Is that supposed to be insulting? I've been called a mick, a drunk, a biddy, and a whole lot of other things, but St. Patrick? lol Anyhoo.... Italian-Irish mixes are quite common around here (in Mass). Especially in areas like South Boston.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Is Johnny Manziel Jewish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Italians are white and I really don't see how he looks black or Asian to you

• 7 years ago

Who is johhny manziel. Sounds jewish to me.

• 7 years ago

He is White.

My brother is half-White and half-Korean and KINDA looks like him, the eyes and nose especially.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

he is a person, i'm almost sure of that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.