Foot fetish ...?

Ok so ik foot fetishes are normal and harmless . But I got a problem . Serious answers only .. I tell my ain't everything and she knows I nvr lie to her.. She can tell when I usually lie and lately she has been asking me what's wrong ? I think she has caught me looking at her feet and I think she knows . Nd knows I'm lying . Should I tell her or what ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I thought so.

You changed your screen name but your schtick is the same.

You say you are 18 and you have been making sexual approaches to a younger cousin who is 16. Depending on your state, that might be a serious thing to talk to the cops about.

Now, either you were lying before when you said you'd told your aunt about your issues, or you're lying now. I don't care which, but an incestuous heterosexual foot fetish might be something you could post about in Psychology rather than LGBT

Leave your relatives alone. Find a psychologist

Open

Foot fetish ...?

Ok so ik foot fetishes are normal and harmless . But I got a problem . Serious answers only .. I tell my ain't everything and she knows I nvr lie to her.. She can tell when I usually lie and la...

asked in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered 2 mins ago

Open

I really need help?

(2 Answers)

Ok so look . I'm 18 and my friend who is 16 has a older sister who is 19 I've known my friend for a couple years now and I've had a crush on his sister for the longest . But she barely ...

asked in Singles & Dating 2 days ago

Open

How do I get rid of a feet fetish?

(2 Answers)

I can't stop staring and getting turned on . Idc bout the fetish but it go so horrible it got inbetween my relationship towards my aunty Nd my cousin we barely talk to consider eachother blood ...

asked in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered 2 days ago

Open

Is this considered incest?

(3 Answers)

If I want to have a footjob from my aunty or my cousin ? No joke . I find their feet really attractive and I want to know from a aunts point of view if it's nasty or ok . Is this incest tho ? S...

Open

If the butts clean what's the problem?

(2 Answers)

I get turned on by the *** I will literally give you hickeys all around the butt but I will never (maybe depending on your ***) eat your butt out . I find it nasty but hot at the same time. Is it n...

asked in Singles & Dating 2 days ago

Open

What do I do?

(3 Answers)

My aunty and her daughter (my cousin who is 15) found out I find their feet attractive my aunt (moms sister who is married) thinks it's normal but my cousin thinks I'm some kind of freak an...

asked in Marriage & Divorce 2 days ago

Open

Why do girls find feet nasty?

(7 Answers)

They make their feet look so nice and I have a foot fetish I am 18 . And when I talk to a girl i tell them everything but this . And I am a conscious person so I start feeling guilty . I tell them ...

asked in Singles & Dating 2 days ago

I did the same thing, try to ask her do you want a massage and then if she say yes then go for her feet first, and then if its the right time to tell her then while y'all alone if it's a really a secret while you massage her feet and say I like your feet it pretty,try to impress her tell everything that you like about her feet and then when you finish talking about her feet and then you say I have a foot fetish. If she caught you looking at her feet,that the easy way to tell her ,I hope this help from a foot fetish my self. lol