Im taking Agrolab Acai Daily cleanse, will it interact with my Birth Control or am I ok to keep drinking it?

Ive started drinking 1 oz of the acai daily cleanse every morning before breakfast to help with digestive issues and irregularity. I've seen a huge improvement, but want to make sure its ok to take while I'm on birth control. I take 1 oz in the morning and don't take my birth control until 8 pm everyday. Just want to be safe and make sure. Thanks for your help

Favorite Answer

The birth control has been tested and approved by the FDA. The unproven supplement has not.

Highly unlikely there will be issues but most supplements contain more, less, some, or none of the listed ingredients in the listed amounts according to Consumer Reports.

This whole acai berry thing is a scam.

Acai berries are high in antioxidants.

A diet high in antioxidant foods can help increase your metabolism.

An increase in metabolism can burn more calories.

More calories burned can result in weight loss.

Acai berries cause weight loss!

That is the "stretch" these con artists are selling.

Acai berries don't have any more antioxidants in them than blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries. At 10 times the price because they are "exotic".

The cleanse pills that usually come with them contain nothing more than psyllium husk powder to help you poop more. There is no such thing as a fat burner. Burning more calories than you consume is the only fat burner. None of these weight loss supplements guarantee anything unless you establish a healthy diet and exercise program. So why not just establish a healthy diet and exercise program and keep your money?

The same stretch of the imagination marketing applies to green tea capsules, maquiberry, hoodia, moyoberry, gojiberry, fruta planta, hoodia, and african mango seed extract pills.

Spending the same $2 to $10 a day on this junk would pay for a great gym membership.

The only weight loss supplement I recommend is a basic multivitamin.

A healthy diet high in both soluble and insoluble fiber is the only safe way there is.

• Thanks for your response it was very informative!