Future Universe of DC films(casting), do you agree?

Henry Cavill - Superman

Ben Affleck - Batman

Gal Gadot - Wonder Woman

Ryan Renolds - Green Lantern

Chris Pine - The Flash

Michael B. Jordan - Cyborg

Liam Hemsworth - Aquaman

Benedict Cumberbatch - Martian Manhunter

Jesse Eisenberg - Lex Luthor

Amy Adams - Louis Lane

Jeremy Irons - Alfred

Megan Fox - Catwoman

Stephen Lang - Deathstroke

Michael C. Hall - Riddler

James Franco - The Joker

Amanda Seyfried - Harley Quinn

Kevin Grevioux - Killer Croc

Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson - Lobo

Jason Momoa - Doomsday

Matt Damon - Metallo

Ving Rhames - Darkseid

Mark Strong - Sinestro

Tanit Phoenix - Cheetah

Michael Jai White - Black Manta

Sam Worthington - Captain Cold

Blake Lively - Star Sapphire

Brandon Molale - Shazam

Arnold Vooslo - Black Adam

Jason Isaacs - Brainiac

Liam McIntyre - Professor Zoom

• Josh
    Favorite Answer

Its passable.

Also, its pretty much a done deal that The Rock is playing John Stewart.(The mans been dropping some pretty big hints) Hal Jordan GL has been scrapped due to the poor showing of the first GL movie. The Lobo movie is dead for now.

I think Momoa should play Aquaman. To make Aquaman relevant you gotta give him super strength and the Trident. I just don't think Liam can pull that Crixus look that the part needs to be intimidating. Aquaman gets a lot of hate he needs to be a beast and look like a beast to stop the nay sayers. Doomsday can be played by anyone. They'll mod his voice anyway.

No Megan Fox. Just no. Selina needs someone that can act...not just look good.

Liam Mcyintire should play Professor Zoom that is a great choice. I applaud you for that.

Source(s): My opinion. I find no other faults with your list except James Franco as The Joker and Ving Rames as Darkseid. Like Doomsday why not bring in Micheal Ironside(from the Superman: The Animated Series and Justice League) to do the voice of Darkseid. The motion capture movements can be done by someone else, we all now that Darkseid will be heavily CG'd anyway. As far as James Franco goes...I just don't think he can follow Ledger. I didn't think he did all that great as Harry Osborne.
  • Alex

The only ones I would like are:

Henry Cavill

Benedict Cumberbatch- Very interesting choice, the guy's voice is incredible

Amy Adams

Michael C Hall

Mark Strong- Only enjoyable part of the Green Lantern movie

Brandon Molale- He definitely looks like Captain Marvel

Jason Isaacs- Another intriguing choice

Some questions though:

Ryan Reynolds? Really? After butchering Hal?

Jessie Eisenberg? The guy that oozes sarcastic comedy? He's one of the most non-threatening actors in Hollywood.

Megan Fox? You know what, I'm not gonna go there because I'll just get riled up.

Stephen Lang? James Franco? Amanda Seyfried? Ving Rhames? Liam Hemsworth? Blake Lively?

You can have the best actors in the world play the parts but they are useless if the script and editing are off. People who have seen the directors cut of The Dark Knight Rises have the same complaint as those who watched the directors cut of Daredevil, the deleted scenes add important elements to the story and make the movies a lot better.

As long as they don't do something truly stupid like putting future movies in the same universe as the Dark Knight trilogy they can make the actors work just fine.