Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

I need someone to translate this for me. Its in spanish?

Bien I envio marg vergel munguia al rat mi maras ok amr

Ei wei te aviso k cobro el jiro tv papa to do bn

ok mal tarde cotorreamos

please help me Spanish ppl I would appreciate it a lot thank you:)

Update:

You think I havnt tried google translate?? Yes I tried translating my boyfriend is Spanish I don't speek Spanish and need to know what was said betwn him this girl. Hes been lying to me I need to figure out wats goin on with him. Yes I know words are not spelled correctly that's why I could not translate any of this.. so please people try to be more helpful thank youuu.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

HORRIBLE SPANISH! Im not really sure if all those words are in Spanish lol, anyway I am a native Spanish speaker and Im gonna try to help you.

Bien I envio marg vergel munguia al rat mi maras ok amr (bien,le envio _______________ al rato mi______okay, amor: well, I send you__________________ later my___________okay, love (I don't understand a lot of things there)

Ei wei te aviso k cobro el jiro tv papa to do bn : Hey"wei", te aviso que cobro el giro tv papá todo bien. : I notice you that I collect the money,tv, dad, everything good (I know that doesn't make sense but it says that)

ok mal tarde cotorreamos : okay we will talk later.

If you boyfriend write like that, you should leave him lol a horrible spelling and I can't even understand the whole conversation.

Source(s): I
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

its so unpleasantt spanish..

ok i send him/ her marg vergel munguia later (mimaras) is it ok dear

hey man i tell you that i charge the money is your father ok?

ok we talk later.... i didnt find a convincing information

Source(s): peruvian
  • 7 years ago

either they can't spell or you wrote wrong

only things I understood was hi, love, hey jackass or dude dad paid tv, everything is good, okay well talk more later

• Doug
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

There is a very cool free site called Google Translate. Give it a try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.