how to factory restore google glass?

well i know about going to settings and doing it from there, but i don't seem to have access, because when i go to settings it keeps bringing up the "complete action using" which has no way of going away. is there any way other way of doing it? oh and i have no access to the debug option.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Backing Up

When you are doing a factory reset on any device it’s always a good idea to create a back up of your files. Luckily, backing up is pretty easy with Google Glass. You can either connect Glass to your computer and drag the media over to a folder on your computer, or just connect Glass to its charger while it’s connected to wireless and it will automatically back up to Google+.

Resetting

Resetting the device is a pretty simple process. To do a factory reset on Glass, tap the touchpad on Glass and swipe to the Settings. Tap into the settings and swipe to the Device Info card. Once you are at the info card, tap again and swipe forward until you see Factory Reset. Tap factory reset, and confirm the reset.

• 6 years ago

Just swipe back to settings from the "ok glass" screen and swipe forward until you get to device info, and then hit factory reset.

Source(s): I did it once
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.