Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

Any auditions for the movie Insurgent or Allegiant anywhere in Alabama or near it? Please help!?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry, but that's not how the industry works. Companies invest a lot of money in their movies and they trust that investment to trained and experienced professionals. It's not cost effective or efficient to hold open auditions that anyone can show up at. For most professional work you have to be invited to audition, usually through a talent agent.

If you just want to be in a movie and they happen to be filming something in the area you might be able to be an extra. But be careful because there are a lot of scams and rip offs out there. You can talk to your parents about registering with a legitimate casting company or you can check out the website of the local film commission:

http://alabamafilm.org/castingcalls.htm

Understand that casting companies are not talent agencies and don't represent you like an agent would. They're more job brokers hired by companies to provide extras. And extra work is not considered acting in the industry - it wouldn't be listed as such on an acting resume and wouldn't be of much help in a professional acting career. But it would be an experience.

If you're interested in acting I suggest you look into acting classes in your area and audition for what you can - school plays, community theater, church shows and the like.

I love divergent. And I didn't get a chance to see the movie yet. I don't know if they have auditions but you should check divergent website they probably have information for it.

I have no clue but if you get a part remember me when you are famous