accidently uninstalled google play from my Samsung laptop windows8. how to reinstall? help please!?

I was going through my laptop deleting off apps from windows8 that no one uses. they were taking up too much space. in the process I accidently deleted google play store! now all I have is Samsung store.. if someone is tech savvy and knows how to help me that would be great! it would save me from having to take the laptop back to best buy and having to pay for someone to mess with it. I have looked all over the internet but the downloads I keep finding are for android phones. detailed answers are much appreciated!

thank you!

Favorite Answer

Hope this will work.

1. Go to Windows 8 Start Screen and launch Store.

2. Once Store opens, right-click in empty space and you'll get an option at top to access "Your Apps" as shown in following screenshot:

3. Click on it and it'll ask to sign in. Sign in using your Windows Live ID. It'll take a few moments and will show a screen containing list of built-in apps which have been uninstalled.

4. Just click on the apps which you want to restore and then click on "Install" button given at the bottom.

5. That should do it. It will take a few seconds and the selected apps will be installed again in your Windows.

Source(s): AOL & askvg.com.