I remember she thought he cheated on him when he was with another woman in his car but turns out it was he was helping Kim get a wedding ring.
They broke up in 2009 because he was an out of control drunk and she refused to put up with it, so she ended things with him. He tracked her down to Miami one night and they had drunken sex which lead to her being pregnant with Mason (although she screwed another guy around the same time). Scott and Kourtney got back together for the sake of the baby and have since made things work, they've had a few rough patches but overall they're solid and now have 2 kids, the biggest beef is she won't marry him and he wants a committment.
1. She's beautiful? That's debatable... I don't find her to be overly attractive but to each their own
2. I'll give her that she's a doting mother
3. Sweet? No.... she's uptight, pushy and cold as ice emotionally. Cute? Again open to interpretation Calm? Yea I'll give her that, she's pretty detached emotionally
4. Money? So what... so does Scott incase you forgot he's a high end businessman himself with offices in both New Jersey and LA
5. She's not a ***** like her sisters? Again says who? Who knows who she slept with before KUWTK, and since the show besides Scott she slept with some other guy (forget his name) and had a lesbian fling too in Miami. Do you even know what a "skank" is? It's a person who has sex with multiple people in a short span... Kim has been with several guys (Husband #1, Reggie Bush, her aussie body guard, Kris Humphries, Kanye West) that doesn't mean anything, if you think about it since 2000 she's slept with 5 guys, roughly one per year, hardly what I call skanky (and no I'm no Kim K fan). Khloe? I don't even know man she's been with a few too, but skanky wouldn't be the word I'd describe.
Personally I feel Scott deserves a lot better then Kourtney, yea he's fucked up a few times but he has proven he loves her time and time again, he's the one always laying it on the line for her and she doesn't care and/or when she responds she shoots him down cold. A relationship is about equality and being a two way street, all I see is a dog and his owner, Kourtney tells him to jump and Scott asks "how high?".