Why do some people calling other people gay for little stupid reasons?

Gay mean when a boy and a boy. I just dont get why people calling gay to the people who are not gay at all. There this kids who study a lol. but he not gay at all, he just doing it for his future so why do some people calling these kind of person gay? Some people even call people gay base on their... show more Gay mean when a boy and a boy. I just dont get why people calling gay to the people who are not gay at all. There this kids who study a lol. but he not gay at all, he just doing it for his future so why do some people calling these kind of person gay? Some people even call people gay base on their dressing(clothing),some people even calling people who love doing magic trick gay, there even people calling a guy who never has a girlfriend gay. I just dont get what wrong with these people who calling people gay when they not gay all at. Like seriously, it so stupid and immature. I don't mean to swear but I would like to ask What the **** is wrong with the people who calling thing gay all the time and it not even true.
Update: Ha guess u rightk
5 answers 5