why do some people calling other people gay for little stupid reasons?

Gay mean when a boy and a boy. I just dont get why people calling gay to the people who are not gay at all. There this kids who study a lol. but he not gay at all, he just doing it for his future so why do some people calling these kind of person gay? Some people even call people gay base on their dressing(clothing),some people even calling people who love doing magic trick gay, there even people calling a guy who never has a girlfriend gay. I just dont get what wrong with these people who calling people gay when they not gay all at. Like seriously, it so stupid and immature. I don't mean to swear but I would like to ask What the **** is wrong with the people who calling thing gay all the time and it not even true.

Update:

Ha guess u rightk

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gay lost its true meaning awhile ago dude.

When they say gay they don't mean homosexual or happy. Gay has become a synonym for lame. That's just the way it is and I don't think its gonna change.

• 6 years ago

Labels that can be used if you like for everything that you do, right is write and rite is a chocice and free will plays in who is right about labeled..............................................................................................................................................................Prince frogs, snake in the grass, and clueless to the signs of the times, is one way to look at truth and honest, from Steven Jay Jarrot, and what he stands for ...

Steven Jay Jarrot, wanted LLissa Desilva dead, and he wanted her money to make his lifestyle better. He was and still is a meth head, ...ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ index?qid= 20140310110754AA1B1L0Rachel Jarrot, cow to … By aeroplane ... No, just watching the Cali cow the buffalo now fly out of the state again, Little Miss Rachel Jarrot, from La Quinta, now her ...What does this phrase mean?Steven Jay Jarrot, ... Sima Jarrot, just the kind of white people that would like to believe they are better than the blacks, Mexicans and the working classes.

...... how could he think he was so charming, truthful and honest, and …What do you call people that go to school to come a buffalo........

www.akaqa.com/question/ q19192364040-What-do-you-call- people-that...Rachel Jarrot was a California cow, ... Steven Jay Jarrot to find money for the things she wants. The sire wants to know how come her big mouth can not get her cash......Prince of Jewish Army | Jewish Army 2005

2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2013/ 06/prince-of-jewish-army.html

The events of the Merry Month of May 2013, my sister from another mother had a thing with Steven Jay Jarrot, and he made a promise to her and was not able to keep it.

www.pinterest.com/pin/ 167548048609789512

• . .
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I agree. They should not assume whether a person is straight or gay based on superficial stereotypes.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It is a projection most of the time, and a hidden wish or desire for the guys that use it, and they say it while watching sports and in bars with beer, and cheap chicks, and loose women, and it is part of the fun and games that men and women sometimes pay for the attention then or later, is one way to look at it or not.

Center there to turn in paperwork for the ratin

www.akaqa.com/question/q19192364040-What-do-you-call-people-that

Here is the solution to the question at hand, and you can have a look at the others with bigger problems than the one you choose to address here, and a view from the dark side of the question that was state here for views on others on what to do next. Ready?

Interview with: Rachel Jarrot | Journalism (From The View ...Rachel Jarrot, cow to buffalo and can fly and how?

uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140312211103AA8rbcc

jor2361.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/interview-with-rachel-jarrot

iblog.at/realestatedeals@snakeingrass1

Sima Jarrot?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog

iblog.at/realestatedealsca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140313010717AA4LvtFSima Jarrot - La Quinta

Rachel Jarrot - YouTube

www.youtube.com/user/Shottp12

plusaddress.com/sima-jarrot-la-quinta

https://twitter.com/rachellyn1010www.pinterest.com...

https://twitter.com/rachellyn1010www.pinterest.com...

https://twitter.com/rachellyn1010www.pinterest.com... for rachel rachel104life.wordpress.com/author/rachpolo10jarrothttps://plus.google.com/.../posts/7RYumnqnX

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Anything that we don't like or is stupid, we just say "that's gay". Everyone says it. , it has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.