Questions for people who understand insurance/marketplace well?
1. I am officially enrolled in a plan through the Marketplace and made my first payments to the agents directly. Then I accidentally started a new app on the marketplace. Can I delete this without it affecting anything on my current coverage?
2. After enrolling, I also began making payments on a student loan. Do I report this change directly to the insurance provider or report this on the marketplace? I am trying to lower my monthly premium.
I hope someone can help. These usually go unanswered.
- ZarnevLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
2. You can deduct the interest amount only from your income, not the entire payment. You report this on the marketplace. There is a place in the left hand column where you can report changes.
3. These are questions you need to ask of your broker.Source(s): Independent Ägent, ACA Certified Broker