Vegetarian friendly fast food restaurants?

I'm constantly out and about I need to know if there's any common fast food restaurants that have good vegetarian selections? And if you can recommend a restaurant can you recommend some things on the menu? I've been vegetarian for 4 years now but I've never really eaten at fast food restaurants so I need some help.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not all of these are fast-food, some are "fast casual," but they all do take out.

Chipotle- Veggie burrito.

Panera Bread- Black bean or vegetable soup in a bread bowl.

Pei Wei - Veggie options are marked with a leaf on the menu.

Cheesecake Factory- Avocado eggrolls

Macaroni Grill- Build your own pasta bowl.

Red Robin - Any burger can be ordered with a Boca patty.

Jack in the Box - Egg rolls, cheese sticks, side salad, or stuffed jalapenos.

Wendy's - Baked potato with broccoli and cheese.

KFC - Biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw, corn on the cob, green beans, BBQ baked beans, potato wedges, and seasoned rice.

Taco Bell - Seven layer burrito.

Moe's Southwest Grill - substitute tofu for meat in the tacos, fajitas, salads, and burritos.

PF Chang's - Coconut curry vegetables, and savory tofu-stuffed lettuce wraps, and everything on the menu can be made with tofu instead of meat.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipe Guide - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?FysN
  • 7 years ago

I would start making a packed lunch, or may soup in a flask. Making a sandwich in the mornings and grabbing some fruit - takes very little time.

Most fast food restaurants have bad habits - using the same utensils for salads / meats etc. Plus the food is usually poor quality. Fast foods restaurants are also responsible for the slaughter of tens of thousands of animals. They also pay farmers the absolute minimum and have little regard for animal welfare.

I am a meat eater but I will not support fast food / chain restaurants.

• 7 years ago

Panera Bread has pastas, the Mediterranean veggie sandwich, tomato mozzarella panini, smoothies, soups black bean, garden vegetable with pesto, tomato).

I love getting a quick meal there!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Burger king has , a veggie burger. Also subway. Tacobell bean burrito

• 7 years ago

Subways Sandwiches is probably the only one. And even their stuff ain't so great. They have "veggie patties" for their sandwiches. And sandwiches that are basically just vegetables.

• TBK
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

i cant think of any. im sure there are. i think chiplotle is one. not sure, never been in one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.