Which is best journal for publish my “QUAKE PREDICTION METHOD”?

I'm in India.

I completed my "research report" to explain about my "Quake prediction method"

I created "Quake prediction" Application using "touch develop". NASA or USGS can easily possible to develop my application for provide automatic 24*7 Live Earthquake (more than 4.0 magnitude) forecasting to the Worldwide.

my question is,

Tell me about "Science journal" details?

Tell me the complete process for submission and publishing?

I many time search at internet about "peer review journals" and all that journal need to pay money. I am student and I have money only for "pay to my internet expenses".

I want to know about fee free "peer review journal" Or I want to know about scientific community "who can offer my for publish my research".

note: I already tested my basic formulas and posted many live prediction results in my in my blog(8 months before) - http://earthstatus.blogspot.in/ (now fully developed my formulas compare to before 8 months). surely I know my formulas provide more than 80% accurate results.

Why I can post my question in astronomy section? because my method is based on both space(1st) and planet(2nd). My method is based on planet function not just Earth and crust. (I don't say about super moon earthquake and CME + planet distance = Earthquake)

Are you know? I Use the word "Quake" in question, The term "Quake" is suitable for all planet.

Who can complete astrophysics + geology, he can able to review my research.

Favorite Answer

You should ask about this in the Earth Sciences & Geology section. This section of Yahoo Answers is called Astronomy & Space, and most of us here don't know a lot about earthquakes. To make your questions and blog posts a little easier to read, stop using quotation marks when you're not quoting someone. You're better off not using them than overusing them.

You said you've improved your program compared to how it was eight months ago. So post new predictions on your blog.

You don't have to reveal your method if you don't want to for now. Instead you can simply provide the predictions and the results. But any geologist who would help you get published would have to know about your method. And it would also be helpful if you at least tell what data is being inputted into your program.

I know there is a language barrier here, and the formatting on your blog makes it a little hard to determine what your predictions are and what actually happened in real life. After posting the data and results, it would be easier to understand if you write a short summary.

One problem I noticed is that you don't say what time you made the prediction, only "within 20 minutes". Within 20 minutes of what time? You could also provide coordinates for your predicted locations, not just the names of countries. This would let everyone know how accurate your predictions really are.

I'll give you an example of paragraphs you could write. You can copy and paste from this next section if it will help you report your results. I'm basing this off of my understanding of the results you have already posted to your blog.

"Prediction: On July 5 at 2:38:00 AM UTC I predicted an earthquake of magnitude 4.5 or greater with an epicenter within 500 km of one of these places: Venezuela, Chile, Papua New Guinea. The earthquake was predicted to occur within about 20 minutes of that time.

"Results: An earthquake of magnitude 4.2 was recorded with an epicenter 127 km east of La Paz, Mexico at 2:57:42 AM. Although I correctly predicted the time of the earthquake the exact location was very far away from where I had predicted."

I see you've got a little survey at the end of blog posts, where people can give feedback. Right now, it says "What U think this is." You should change that to "What's your opinion?" and the options could look like these:

An accurate prediction

Needs improvement

Completely wrong

Journals don't just publish someone's paper. You need to get it reviewed by other geologists and scientists. You have asked this before, and we advised you then which journals to submit to. I don't see how a space agency has any need for predicting earthquakes (since they don't explore the Earth) but you must know.

Every journal has different rules for submitting - each one will have a website and will have instructions on how to submit. If you can't even do this bit of research on your own, I question the validity of your report.

I suggest the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

Seriously, though, take your data to the nearest university with a geology department and ask some of the professors there to look at your paper, your predictions and results.

If they have any favorable opinion, then you might be able to go farther with this.

However, considering that there has NEVER been any reliable predictor of earthquakes, I think you are in a fantasy world.

I probobly would buy it. It interests me. I worked at a Retirement Home and took care of an elderly lady who was Bipolar. She slept most of the time or just looked miserable and was grumpy, things like that. But for that brief time that she was on her "high", she was the happiest thing ever. She wanted to eat all her meals with us and talked up a storm and smiled....would last a few days, and then BOOM, just like that......back to sleeping and being grumpy again. I would like to see how that kind of mind works in a younger person, as the person I'm talking about was 86.

• G0rdi

First you need to learn the basic difference between Astronomy and Geology

• Josh

If your from India, you need to get your head on right and start doing real science.