How do I stop being spoiled?

I am 22. I live on my own and I am in college. My grades always stay around high Bs and low As. I have a car and a job, but I only work one day a week because school has to come first. But I also get allowance... And my parents pay for my schooling and rent... And I have my mom's credit card on iTunes (I took... show more I am 22. I live on my own and I am in college. My grades always stay around high Bs and low As. I have a car and a job, but I only work one day a week because school has to come first.
But I also get allowance...
And my parents pay for my schooling and rent...
And I have my mom's credit card on iTunes (I took it off once, but then my mom told me to get an audiobook online. I told her I couldn't afford it at the time and she said she'd put her card back on... and there it has stayed. I just have to email her receipts.)
And if I run out of money, she sends me money.
And there are so many more things.
The result is that I've grown up with an "If I don't want to do it myself, I don't have to" kind of attitude.
Not that I am not grateful for everything my parents have given me, I am.
But I am also scared.
I know that if I "fail" at life when I graduate, I can fall back on them.
And that just seems really ******* unhealthy. I don't want to be this way, but every time I try to "cut myself off" from them, I slip up or I break down. Things get "too hard" or I want something that is totally unnecessary and I use my savings to buy it - then regret it.
I've talked to both of my parents about this, and they say they will try not to 'bail me out' as much... but that doesn't happen. What are some ways that I can try to "break out" of this bad habit? :/ I already hate myself a lot for this so don't tell me I'm a spoiled *****, I know that already.