How to move to cook islands?

So I was born in Poland and Lived in England for about 5 years (Know English perfectly). I decided I want to live in a hot place with hot girls and nice landscapes. I chose the cook islands ( paradise) because it has it all and they speak English there. I have never been there before. I want to move there, but I need a visa, job and a house. Can anyone guide me what to do before I fly there and how to fly there etc. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Immigration Cook Islands

Temporary Entry into the Cook Islands

No person is entitled to an entry, residence or work permit in the Cook Islands as of right.

The Cook Islands does not issue Visas under any circumstances.

For most travellers to the Cook Island, what is generally required is either an entry permit or an exemption from the requirement for an entry permit.

Entry permit means a permit to enter the Cook Islands duly issued and in full force and effect.