T K Lee company still in business?

Hello. Does anyone know if the T K Lee Company which installs the Lee Dot in scope reticles is still in business? I have called, and phone calls are directed to a full voice mail box, and I have sent emails which have not been returned. I have an El Paso Weaver T scope I would like to have a dot installed in, but I do not wish to risk sending a scope to a defunct business.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Here you go phone number and all.

T K Lee Company Ltd,

Coolite Bamboo Products

917 Hastings St E

Vancouver, BC V6A 1R9, Canada

Ads

Next Day Blinds Blinds, Shades, Shutters & More. Schedule a Free Consultation Online

www.nextdayblinds.com

About T K Lee Company Ltd

Phone: (604) 254-1674 | Website: Information not found | Is this your company? Claim This Profile

T K Lee Company Ltd is a private company categorized underWindow Shades and located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our records show it was established in 1949 and incorporated in . Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures. Companies like T K Lee Company Ltd usually offer: Vinyl Roller Shades, Outdoor Window Shades, Custom Window Shades, Fabric Window Shades and Fabric Roller Shades.

• Angus
  • did you try e-mailing them?

Info@Scopedot.com