Ads are ruining my news reading, please help!?

Can anyone help me with the ads that run on yahoo? There are so many per page now that everything slows to a crawl. Right now there are 3 video ads running the same thing simultaneously that are immutable and impossible to close....on EVERY tab I open. There has to be a way to get rid of them. Someone please help... show more Can anyone help me with the ads that run on yahoo? There are so many per page now that everything slows to a crawl. Right now there are 3 video ads running the same thing simultaneously that are immutable and impossible to close....on EVERY tab I open. There has to be a way to get rid of them. Someone please help me out. I'm using chrome.

Of course there's no way to contact yahoo, nor would I expect them to care. They're too busy stealing stories from real journalists and pretending to be a news service.