a question females: Your thoughts on guys who pay for sex?

is there a negative connotation to a guy losing his virginity via paid services?

or even just casually paying for sexual alleviation?

thanks.

the thing is max, I've a massive ego. I can't bare rejection like normal guys.

haha, disease catcher. good one.

whatever, they don't call me y0l0 sw4gins for nothing.

chaser*

I'm not rich, Max.

Favorite Answer

Maybe an odd perspective..... I've never paid anyone for sex "explicitly", though it could be argued that we all pay one way and another. I've also managed a bar in the middle of an unofficial red light district, where some of the girls used to let their hair down. I've no problem with prostitution, but I do think it should have it's legal status clarified (it's a grey area here in the UK), and that when it comes to the arguments about abuse and trafficking that we deal with those issues directly rather than just pretending that criminalizing prostitution will cure all evils! I've no problem with people losing their virginity to prostitutes, I guess I do feel it's a pity they can't find someone they love or even just trust. I've a high libido, but I can't imagine that unloving sex would be much different to flying solo...

Yes. creepy, Disease chaser.

its like parking, if you apply yourself may be you will get it for free...

-Castanza

ha ha, disease chaser!

- u rich? just asking

- you gonna have a problem here then bra..