Why has Liberalism failed in the USA?

Low class people do not take advantage of what programs are offered. Affirmative Action is not being used by native born citizens. Financial Aid for College is not being used to the fullest by native born citizens. Business ownership, credit programs are being used by native born citizens. Some people of a certain hue think that they "have made it." Never! Just because you can lease a BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar or buy some over priced HDTV, House, Purse, Boots, Shoes, is no measure of acceptance. A Businessman who is good will get a group of people who spend 95% of their net income outside of their race or "community." Thanks for the money. I am going to buy a new Bodega, candy store, in Harlem. Guess who's helping me pay for it and the profits are amazing. Ching, Ching. $$$%%%. God Bless America (and those who do not read the fine print).

Favorite Answer

Some people of a certain hue - boy I'll bet you say, in your next breath "I'm not racist". God is a farce relied upon by the weak willed so they don't have to take responsibility for the crap that goes wrong in their life.

Well the first thing that comes to mind is Obama and what an utter failure he is.

People (and liberals) are realizing what a mistake it was to vote for him. People are starting to realize what a crazy terrorist clown he is.

His mistakes and lies are getting to be too much to cover up. It's all hanging out and people are noticing. That's why liberalism has failed.