worried as hell about ITB. I fell back during the reaper?

I was not that good at hiking. I completed the reaper with my pack on and everything but I fell back a lot. I'm also worried it may be too much for me in other respects.

Am I overreacting?

I really want to be a grunt. Is it true you only get 2-3 hours sleep?

Favorite Answer

He's a Marine. You wouldn't get it, "retired AF." No disrespect. You just really wouldn't. It's infantry training, though.

Don't worry about ITB, dude. It's rough, don't get me wrong. There's a lot of crappy stuff that goes on, but if you push yourself, you'll be fine. Don't give up, and the main thing to keep in mind the entire time is that there is always an end to everything. No matter what happens, at some point, the yelling will end. At some point, the PT will end, at some point, ITB will end, etc, and when you start thinking "yeah, it'll end, but ****. I'm tired right now." You have to push past it. Good luck :)

Source(s): Marine

so what are you asking exactly?

thanks. ITB? you know those letters can stand for about anything, right?