Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

Is marijuana legal now?

I've heard that pot is now legal. Where is it legal? Also, is this just for medical purposes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its legal on the 20 state which includes California and other place but they provide limited possession of marijuana. It is not legal nationally but in states it depends whether the Senate passed the Proposition or a Ballot Initiative to legal marijuana in medical purpose. The Respect State Marijuana Law is being proposed to the subcommittee because there were some conflict where the guards arrest people for having possession of marijuana. So this is a protection for people who uses possession of marijuana for medical purposes. Well right now it is not legal for social purposes but it is legal for medical purposes so yeah. This website shows where it is legal

P.S. I wish it would be legal to since it is good for health lolz

• 7 years ago

From a national perspective, it's legal for medical use (with proper paperwork) in 20+ states, but it is only legal for recreational use in 2: CO and WA.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Colorado and California and a bill was just passed to make it legal for Veteran's hospitals to give marijuana to veterans as treatment.

In Colorado I heard you can just walk in and buy it. No papers.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes it is legal everywhere and it is encouraged to smoke it up and share with all cops you encounter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

-It IS in SOME States. But probably NOT Yours . -Sorry. :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.