Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 6 years ago

Is AGW/man made climate change a world government mind control experiment funded by the Rothschild cabal?

Yes I managed to fit World Government, mind control and Rothschild in one question. Tack up 10 TRUTH points.....BOOM!!!!

TELL YOUR CONGRESSMEN TO TELL PRESIDENT OBAMA TO GIVE BACK FLIGHT 370!!! THE PLANE WAS TAKEN BY AWACS AND LANDED AT DIEGO GARCIA US NAVAL BASE IN THE INDIAN OCEAN JUST SOUTH OF THE MALDIVES ISLANDS WHERE WITNESSES SAW THE PLANE. THE PEOPLE WERE OBVIOUSLY MURDERED AND 20 FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR EMPLOYEES WERE TORTURED FOR INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO THEIR DEFENSE MILITARY TECHNOLOGY THEY WERE SUPPLYING THE CHINESE. THIS TECHNOLOGY WAS NOT GIVEN TO THE USA AND SO THEY STOLE IT. CHINESE MEDIA IS THE ONLY ONE REPORTING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. WITH THE UPCOMING WW3 THAT TECHNOLOGY WAS CRUCIAL. THIS BARBARIC CRAP NEEDS TO STOP!!!! OBAMA MUST BE PUT IN JAIL FOR LIFE FOR HIS COUNTLESS WAR CRIMES AND ACTS OF TERRORISM.

Update:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pak...

War crime above. This dirt back needs to be deported back to his country and jailed.....yes Obama.

Update 2:

Back=bag.....auto spell.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not now. I'm in the middle of a Rothchilds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3jAtSzSrs

Youtube thumbnail

• 6 years ago

No! The experimenting is over. This is a deliberate act using a well known formula.

Joseph Goebbels,

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

And to what end?

Quote from the UN's Own "Agenda 21": "Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."

Look out Billy, if the greenies get their way, you and I will be the first to be hooked up to their reorientation machine, probably the electric chair.

Ha! Ha! Prico is at it again. The statement is public record and is undeniable. So we are supposed to believe the known liar Prico, a man just like Al Gore, and ignore all the others. Ha! Ha!

• 6 years ago

The mind control takes many subtle forms. In the case of Kano, it involves blind copy pasting from Wattsup. In the case of SageB, obsession with Goebbels. Climate Realist is often able to escape the 4th dimension mind control, but has too much of sweet tooth.

Welcome back, Billy. They have de-rantified here while you were away, but left most of the rest of YA just as screwed up as ever.

• 6 years ago

I think this "question" will go into the annals as the one of the "best" rants of 2014...

Sagebrush is lying yet again. the "quote" he so often repeats is nowhere to be found in agenda 21, feel free to check it for yourself. [1] (Republican U.S. President George H.W. Bush signed the non-binding U.N. resolution)

Quotes by Sagebrush (who again quotes Nazi's to further his cause)

"Execute all those who voted for OBAMA",

"Sustainability is a codeword for communism",

"Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch",

"Justice and equality are codewords for communism",

"God has his hand on the thermostat".

So while it is obvious what kind of person Sagebrush is, if we were to use his "logic" [2] it would make ALL deniers, Genocidal, Nazi loving, justice, equality and sustainability hating, religious extremists. Although it would not be unreasonable to assume that his fans [3] are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kano
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Well I think the UN would like world government, but the other politicians just want more power and control for themselves, as for the Rothschild I just think they are only interested in money

• 6 years ago

Your mother asked me to remind you that you have to keep taking your meds because the court will look favorably on it ...

• Gringo
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

<<THIS BARBARIC CRAP NEEDS TO STOP!!!!>>

I totally agree!

• 6 years ago

Obviously ... or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.