All the signs in today's society point to the lack of evidence of God....?

I'm not trying to troll or be rude in any way but, From what I'm told a loving god helps everybody, makes everybody feel so great for themselves. Helps people through their problems, blah blah blah. Now in today's society people are just so cruel, families and children going hungry, stock market... show more I'm not trying to troll or be rude in any way but,

From what I'm told a loving god helps everybody, makes everybody feel so great for themselves. Helps people through their problems, blah blah blah. Now in today's society people are just so cruel, families and children going hungry, stock market crashed look at all the worlds crisis in the passes 14 years, big time racism (which isn't new from what I've been told) people loosing their homes, all this stuff, don't even get me started on religion these days.....also people seem to not simply care about god at all anymore, it seems like people have better lives now then when people were suppose to believe in a religion now especially in my area people just don't care.

Form the bible times and to now things Arn't even the same, I'm starting to doubt my beliefs and I have been ever since I was little, maybe I'm atheist after all,

Does a loving god really let this all happen? Or does he simply not even exist.
Update: @G C- I did read the bible you dingis stop judging how rude can you be
Update 2: @geese what the heck are you b**tching this is my opinion and clearly you weren't raised right if you can't accept an opinion I'm just a young teen and even I'm more mature than you, it's just an opinion it's not the end of the world