Your thoughts on my Lions 7-round mock draft?

1st round- CB Justin Gilbert Oklahoma State

The Lions have been desperately needing a shut down corner for their defense. Chris Houston should not be the corner defending the other teams No. 1 receivers. Gilbert has the most upside of any corner in the draft and although not as aggressive as Dennard, he plays physical and has a nose for the ball.

2nd WR Paul Richardson Colorado

At 6'1 he can go up and get passes, he's really good at getting open on drag routes and slants. He needs to bulk up a bit because he has a linear build that could lead to injuries in the NFL, also needs to work on catching

3rd OLB Telvin Smith out of FSU

Ashley Palmer is not the answer at weak side LB, Smith although a bit small for a LB he plays much bigger than his size. He is pretty good in covering tight ends and he's really fast for a LB. He could replace Ashley Palmer very nicely

4th FS Dion Bailey out of USC

Even though the Lions might sign ihedigbo, it's still nice to get depth at safety, Dion Bailey is a sure tackler with incredible instincts and rarely out of position

6th OG/C Bryan Stork

Rob Sims and Dominic Riola aren't getting any younger and with an excellent offensive line coach, Bryan stork could be groomed into a successor to one of the two veterans.

7th Any Kicker from anywhere

Anyone is better than what we had last year, just draft a kicker so we can get on to better things

Favorite Answer

Sounds like the Lions could use you as their General manager.

How I miss the days of Barry Sanders- if I couldn't watch a Hawk game here locally, I would check the TV guide to see if Lions were on just to have a good laugh watching defenders trying to contain him.

Barry was best in my book

Sounds good

rd 2 you should get Jordan Matthews instead. Otherwise looks pretty good.