What would you name a baby - as many combinations as you like?

Feel free to make as many combinations as you would like, but please at least one girl and one boy! I'm just interested to see if other people would pair up the names differently to me - it might help me get some of my favourites over the line with my partner! Please don't change the spellings (I like the... show more Feel free to make as many combinations as you would like, but please at least one girl and one boy! I'm just interested to see if other people would pair up the names differently to me - it might help me get some of my favourites over the line with my partner!

Please don't change the spellings (I like the spelling I have chosen and will not change it) and please don't use middle names as first names (they are middle names for a reason). Feel free to use first names as middle names though!

GIRLS
FN - Abigail, Amber, Aria, Arielle, Aubrey, Avery, Bethany, Charlotte, Chloe, Claire, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Helena, Isobel, Jade, Juliet, Kendall, Lorelei, Madeleine, Ophelia, Paige, Penelope, Peyton, Primrose, Rori, Sophie, Spencer, Taylor

MN - Anne, Barbara, Christine, Dorothy, Elizabeth, Fay, Katherine, Lauren, Lee, Jacqueline, Jessie, Jessica

BOYS
FN - Aiden, Archer, Austin, Blaise, Blake, Cameron, Connor, Damon, Edward, Flynn, Hadley, Hamish, Hunter, Isaac, Jacob, Jensen, Kaiden, Lachlan, Marshall, Mason, Noah, Oliver, Parker, Reid, Samuel, Theodore, Timothy, Wesley, Zachary

MN - Anthony, Dean, Dudley, Francis, Laurence, Max, Michael, Peter, Thomas
Update: A few people have mentioned that they aren't fans of my middle names - whilst I completely understand and, under usual circumstances, they probably wouldn't make my list at all, I just wanted to note that they are all family names (my mother, my partner's mother, grandmothers, etc) and, as such, have a... show more A few people have mentioned that they aren't fans of my middle names - whilst I completely understand and, under usual circumstances, they probably wouldn't make my list at all, I just wanted to note that they are all family names (my mother, my partner's mother, grandmothers, etc) and, as such, have a sentimental meaning to either myself or my partner. This is also why we do not want to use these names as first names.
14 answers 14