A

Is the psychic lying to me? She said i have a ghost attached to me?

I started to feel strange after i got a reiki quartz crystal that i bought online, I went for 2 psychic readings and they said the crystal is negative or evil and they said I have a ghost attached to me and she said the ghost wants to touch me sexually and kill me and she said i'll go crazy, I told her I don't hallucinate and she said "You will, you will go thru hell before this goes away". she said it'll cost $1,400 to remove it and that I have to release it in the ocean.

Do you think both psychics were lying to me? The other psychic said she'll charge me $300 for chakra balancing to remove it...I can't tell if they're telling me the truth or if they just want money. But why did both psychics tell me that, I also spoke to online psychics or healers who also think the crystal is negative and they said I need a cleansing. So what do you think? Do you think what they're saying is true? I don't want to go back and forth and pay so much money for a psychic.

Favorite Answer

Psychics are all frauds. There is absolutely no evidence of reason to believe them. They purposely lie and make vague statements to scam and steal money. If it were real, they would have contacted James Randi and claim their money.

First, get rid of the crystal.

Second , get rid of the psychics and go to a church. Ask for guidance and prayer. They will not charge you anything. God is on your side.

And yes, the psychics were probably hoping to make money. Such things are common online.

Never trust psychics. They will rob you of your money. As for the crystal, another waste of money.

Just pray that its the Holy Ghost and it will be. These satanic beings cannot harm 1 who turns their lives over to God. Superstition is a tough master to serve, you can never win.

All psychics do is take money from the gullible.

go to mysticmoonmessges.com

she will help you.

• Jim

It just sounds phony to me!