Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 years ago

Very serious discovery that needs very serious answers?

I bought 5 gum (RPM). I opened the folds at the bottom of the packaging and discovered something very interesting....there is a number, 51 to be clear. Now I'm not totally sure if this means anything but could they be referring to "Area 51"? Could it be true that 5 gum is working out of "Area 51"? It all makes sense if you think about it, their commercials very futuristic and you can see how 5 gum is affecting the people and their senses. If anyone has any information, please please please let me know. Thank you

Favorite Answer

Area 51 is Groom Lakes or Homey Airport (ICAO: KXTA) is a remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base. The origin of the Area 51 name is unclear. The most accepted comes from a grid numbering system of the area by the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC); while Area 51 isn't part of this system it is adjacent to Area 15. Another explanation is that 51 was used because it was unlikely that the AEC would use the number. 5 gum is manufactured by the Wrigley's company headquartered in the GIC (Global Innovation Center) in Goose Island, Chicago, Illinois. Because of military secrecy surrounding projects it spawns quite a lot of fantasies and myths, but getting back to the question I'm sure 5 gum has nothing to do with Groom Lakes as I use it and if it really did do something, it will be off the market in no time at all.

Source(s): July FOIA request answered by the Central Intelligence Agency.
  • Jaja

I am sorta Conspiracy theorist but you are plainly overdoing things.