Brake squeal after new pads?

Hey all I am kind of new at this just tryinn to learn - Me and a friend changed just the front brake pads on hyundai sonata 012 (wagner thermo-quiets 50$ ceramic)about a week ago . This was the first ever brake job done for the car so I assumed the rotors were fine . We made sure it was greased up everywhere it... show more Hey all I am kind of new at this just tryinn to learn - Me and a friend changed just the front brake pads on hyundai sonata 012 (wagner thermo-quiets 50$ ceramic)about a week ago . This was the first ever brake job done for the car so I assumed the rotors were fine . We made sure it was greased up everywhere it was supposed to, all I did not touch was the rotors (Didn't replace or turn them) ..since then my front brakes have been squealing only when I lightly apply pressure on the brakes slowing down , and goes away completely when pressed down harder. I realized I should have probably changed or turned my rotors after I already drove with the new pads on the old rotors for about a week so it's probably too late now. I am just wondering whether this noise go away eventually (what I initially figured it would) from the pads perhaps wearing back into the old rotors ? Or am I better off not waiting for this because the noise won't to away and I should just change the pads again along with the rotors!?

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
9 answers 9