InventHelps INPEX Tradeshow?

I was wondering if someone could give me more information about InventHelp's INPEX Invention Trade Show and if any inventors have had success there or if it was helpful for you. Is it worth the trip to present your product there?

Favorite Answer

Yes! Not only was I given the opportunity to talk about my invention to the many companies walking

the show floor, but there were also classes for inventors every morning to help educate us on many

topics important to inventing. I also had one-on-one meetings with QVC, Rubbermaid and SkyMall and

I would never have gotten such a great opportunity anywhere else!

They have more information on their website hope this helps.

It's a great resource for promoting your invention to companies. It allowed me to represent my invention and meet with companies that I would have never been able to contact on my own. All of the inventions were judged and awards were given away at the end, which was a great addition!

I really enjoyed the experience last year and learned A LOT! I already booked my booth for InventHelp's INPEX 2014 and feel that I will be much more prepared this year and also I found out that George Foreman will be there this year hoping to meet him :)

If you do decide to attend we should keep in touch. Same with you Collin maybe you can help me get a one-on-one meeting with QVC this year.

Our company goes to InventHelp's INPEX every year. The inventions are different every year and the caliber of the inventions has improved each year, as well. It's a great show to find what's new and what the everyday consumers are looking for and inventing. If you feel strongly about your invention it would probably be worth the trip in my opinion. How far are you from Pittsburgh or where are you traveling from?

• Minakshi6 years agoReport

I will be traveling from South Carolina.

• brode

Inventhelp