Is this the affordable healthcare we have been waiting on?

Health insurance premiums have risen more after Obamacare than the average premium increases over the eight years. The individual market for health insurance has seen premiums rise by 39 percent since February 2013, eHealth reports. Without a subsidy, the average individual premium is now $274 a month. Families have been hit even harder with an average increase of 56 percent over the same period — average premiums are now $663 per family, over $426 last year.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/report-premiums-...

Favorite Answer

Of course, with obama, it had nothing to do with providing healthcare it was a takover of a large percentage of the US economy, which is what communists want. He couldn't even get the website to work what makes anyone think the policy will! It must be repealed, a fix isn't even good enough.

Obamacare IS a disaster - even Obama knows that! And.... only "a fool" would think that a "single payer system" would actually work in this country. We "don't quite have" the same "demographics" as the countries where (apparently) national healthcare is "working!"

Has anyone checked out the "GDP Growth Rates" where National Healthcare IS "working?" Surely NOT the libs!!

Source(s): Reality - Awareness of!
  • pika

I can fax you the paperwork from several local employers in my area. Average Family plan is 1200 to 1500.

Do some research.

"average premiums are now $663 per family."

WOW! My family plan through my employer costs $1200 a month. Maybe I should switch to Obamacare and SAVE MONEY.

So to answer your question, YES! This is the affordable healthcare I've been waiting for!

• Jim

I am sure a conservative website cherry picking date reported from an independent health insurance company would give the straight story about insurance. Or maybe no.

Not one damn fool on the left will pay 1 seconds attention to this

information. And that is what is wrong with America today.

• Jack

yea it is great aint it....what about the story on Fox and in USA Today in Texas who had a Heart Attack the sad thing is he was in the process of enrolling for Obamacare after being DROPPED by his coverage, now the people of Obamacare have basically told him He is screwed and stuck with a 430,000 dollar medical bill for a Triple By Pass surgery, because they said and quote from the article...."the condition accord while you were uninsured"....the man was uninsured because of Obamacare....the story was also posted on www.yahoo.com....yesterday...if it is still there I don't know!

Your premise is false. Insurance premiums have dropped and, for the first time, the number of uninsured people has dropped.

American doctors charge excessively by international standards. So, don't winge about your premiums, get medical expenditure cost under control nationally first. Insurance premiums will reflect it.

• ?

I am not worried. We need this and better, But it is a start. Get on board or move to Russia. I believe you will be happier there anyway.