OPINIONS PLEASE, Studying Medicine in Martin, Slovakia or CLuj-Napoca, Romania?

I am starting my course in september of this year (2014)! I am faced with a tough decision, which onf these to universities should I choose to go to?? Money isnt a big issue, the fews are ok.. Can anyone advise me?? How cheap is life there? Student population, many arabs or scandanavians, etc ? How is are the... show more I am starting my course in september of this year (2014)! I am faced with a tough decision, which onf these to universities should I choose to go to??
Money isnt a big issue, the fews are ok.. Can anyone advise me??
How cheap is life there?
Student population, many arabs or scandanavians, etc ?
How is are the cities like?

Btw, Im travelling there from Ireland :)

This is a big move for me because I'll be spending the next 6 years of my life here, so I want to make sure I make a good choice!

Thanks for your opinion/adivse in advance!
Update: For your information, these uni's are internationally recognized.. Otherwise I wouldnt even consider moving haha As for the guy who said very few countries take foreign doctors, nah man thats the beauty of the medical profession! DOctors are needed and employed wherever they go lol my dad is a doctor, we are... show more For your information, these uni's are internationally recognized.. Otherwise I wouldnt even consider moving haha
As for the guy who said very few countries take foreign doctors, nah man thats the beauty of the medical profession! DOctors are needed and employed wherever they go lol my dad is a doctor, we are Arab living here in Ireland.. so yeahh