Alright this isn't really an important question but answer it honestly?

Which nfl team will draft johnny manziel?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Either the Jacksonville Jaguars (with the #3 overall pick) or the Cleveland Browns (with the #4 overall pick) will take Johnny Manziel in the NFL Draft later this spring. At this point, I think it is more likely that the Browns will draft Manziel.

• D

I've got to think only the Browns are dumb enough to draft him in the top 10. Manziel may be successful in the NFL, but he's such a hit or miss prospect that he's just not worth a top 10 pick. As a second round pick, he'd be perfect, but with all the talent in the draft this year, you'd be crazy to pick him in the first round. Luckily for him, the Browns are crazy.

• M

The Browns are stupid enough to draft him.

Manziel will get killed in the NFL if he doesn't learn to stay in the pocket. He's essentially Michael Vick with less straight-line speed and a weaker arm.

I'll get thumbed down for this and I really don't care but Johnny M is a tremendously talented kid who can make things happen but he's also a gimmick and the NFL won't let him do the stuff he did in college.

Not hating just calling it as I see it :)

Maybe the Raiders will take a shot.

The Tampa Bay Buccanneers GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland. They fired their coach because he didn't like him