What do I do if I am dating a foreign exchange student?

Alright so at the beginning of this year a new German girl came to our school and she was amazing. From the first time I saw her I couldn't help but what to know more about her. We talked for awhile and then we decided not to date but as the year went along we couldn't help but get closer then on valentines day we fell in love.i love her so much and would give anything to be with her. She leaves in 3 months. What do I do? I can't just stop loving her and I think she feels same way. Someone help please

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

What do you think hurts more? Being with her, kissing her, loving her and trying a long disctance relationship or letting her go without doing anything but knowing, you could have done something and propbably missed precious moments?

Let me tell you this: It's the love you can't/ couldn't have that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Especially if it didn't happen because you didn't have the balls to go and get it.

No one can tell you what the future will be like. I know a girl who married the love of her life, just weeks ago. He's american, she's german. They started dating when she was exchange student back in 2006/2007. It was hard and very difficult, but for them it was totally worth it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Alright so at the beginning of this year a new German girl came to our school and she was amazing. From the first time I saw her I couldn't help but what to know more about her. We talked for awhile and then we decided not to date but as the year went along we couldn't help but get closer...

Source(s): dating foreign exchange student: https://biturl.im/ToBuv

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avqNN

Im in the same situation except no with a foreign exchange student. People have told me that i should just walk up to him in the halls and ask him "whats up" and then casually work your way into the subject of what he is doing that weekend.

Dude, when I was in high school the only thing I thought about was having sex with girls...Now I am in College and I met this girl that totally took my heart. Sometimes I just can't help myself around her because I would stare at her all day. The crap is that this summer she is gonna leave for the whole year to study in Spain and I don't know how to deal with that. I love her so much that I would never think that the only important thing is having sex with her. What I am trying to say is that I want to make her feel special. I've been bringing her out on dates as much as I can. I know she loves romantic places where she can wear fancy dresses so I can tell her how pretty she looks. I don't know what life is gonna bring us. Many things can change when we are far apart. You need to live the present as best as you can with her. When she'll be gone always remember that we can't keep people by our side just because we want it. I hope I helped!

Think out of the box when it comes to dates. Do things that are unexpected and fun. You want her to feel like when she’s with you anything is possible. Learn here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?q96i

She’s been on plenty of dinner-and-a-movie dates. Do a little research and find interesting places and things to do around town that’s out of the ordinary. There are hidden gems in every city. Also, get to know the owners of small restaurants and business. When your date is known by the people in the establishment, it feels more like you’re being invited into his inner circle. Just be aware that there’s a fine line between being impressive and showing off. Make sure that you make your date feel like you’re inviting her in and sharing instead of being a douche. It all goes back to intentions.

It's your life. You choose what you want.

• Evan6 years agoReport

Yeah but I am too young to move back with her

If you're too young there's not much you can do. Keep in touch with her in any ways possible, and if I were you I would have sex with her before she left because your only gonna have one chance to

• ?6 years agoReport

As much as I hate to admit it this is probably what I need to do but it's not really the answer I was looking for but thanks