So I'm writing this story...and I need a medical condition? If that makes sense...?

So basically, I would like one of the characters to need a transplant of some kind, (if you're a writer and reading this, I know it's not best to write about something you don't have experience with, but this is a MINOR detail) and I need help. It can be any type of transplant, since I'm not super... show more So basically, I would like one of the characters to need a transplant of some kind, (if you're a writer and reading this, I know it's not best to write about something you don't have experience with, but this is a MINOR detail) and I need help. It can be any type of transplant, since I'm not super picky, but I would prefer it to be life threatening. Any ideas? Did that make ANY sense whatsoever? haha :p