Is this a good song I made it up?

If your planning on saying goodbye to everyone you know everyone that ever said hello then I want you to count me out because I don't want to be the only one to cry. If your planning on leaving town and moving to a big city to show them what your all about then just leave because I won't be there anyways.

I've been counting my blessings and killing my sins I've been trying to get out of this town ever since I walked in and I can't believe that your just going to leave. If you turn out to be what you always wanted to be then I probably wont know because I wont be contacting you. It might be because I'm jealous, it might be because I'll be scared to hear your voice or it might be both right know you shouldn't care.

If your planning on leaving without saying goodbye then I'll be sad for awhile but eventually I'll understand that you didn't want to see me crying. If your planning on leaving today or tomorrow I'll understand why it's time for you to go and find your way don't look back I'll be ok, don't worry I'll get out of this town some other day. Don't worry I'll get out of this town another way.

The melody is kind of like the band Never shout never's song Past. here's the song look it up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MajNm6SSbdk

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

nah the lyrics are good, but the melody doesnt really go with it