How do I get a sponsor for my animated web show?

I'm trying to create an animated series (serial not episodic). I've been working on it for a little under a decade and now the only thing holding me back is my budget (I'm broke). I was hoping to get a sponsor but I have no idea how to do this. I have the plot, the character designs, and even the pilot... show more I'm trying to create an animated series (serial not episodic). I've been working on it for a little under a decade and now the only thing holding me back is my budget (I'm broke). I was hoping to get a sponsor but I have no idea how to do this. I have the plot, the character designs, and even the pilot episode script done. How can I get my idea to a potential sponsor to pitch it to them? Or are there other ways I can raise money for my series? (Other than Kickstarter?) Thank you for the answers.
Update: I have no idea what you're trying to say Monirul. Also Shadow your answer was helpful, but still didn't give me the info I wanted. How do I raise the money?
1 answer 1