Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 years ago

The federal government of america employ trolls and shills to sway public opinion?

wow I just recently found this out through an article and also through mainstream media that the government actually hire people to troll topics of "national interests", maybe some of the people in yahoo answers are some of them lol maybe who knows? but this something you will be interested to know i hope!!!

article: http://www.naturalnews.com/042093_internet_trolls_...

http://www.nsa.gov/academia/nat_cae_cyber_ops/inde...

hello big brother lol:p

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a gov employee or a military person. HI Big Brother.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

I am so glad. There are so many whackos around, and if a few of them get together via the internet, they can create what is called an "echo chamber" and go crazy with misinformation.

I am sure you have seen all the questions and answers posed by crazies here on Y/A: Flight 370 was abducted by aliens, Al Qaida is a Zionist front, etc.

I would be happy to work for my government to keep the crazies in check on the internet.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Anybody who DARES wake up to the truth are crazy and must be silenced! Do not let them wake people up at all costs!

This is exactly how the Bible puts the US of A out of the picture as the Mystery Babylon. I think 9/11 was the fall of it under one hour as God hands the nation to it's corruptness and now we are at this stalemate in cyber spying. It's going to come down to guns and blood in the streets when there is enough people out of work and not enough food in the stores as our water rights and farming rights get taken away secretly while we are all distracted with pseudo topics on the media.

• Bob B
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

This is simply nonsense. The sources you cite are meaningless:

* NaturalNews is so full of bias, unsubstantiated statements, and other unreliable information that if it makes a particular claim, that itself is a good sign the claim is wrong. None of the citations in the naturalnews article are any better.

* Nothing on the NSA page you cite indicates the NSA, or anyone else, does this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carl
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

David Jon Sponheim is one of those people attacked by the goverment hired trolls its insane

• Pixie
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Oh Obama has trolls paid on this sight.

• 6 years ago

No, it does not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.