Name suggestions for a boy and girl?

I like uncommon names, but not necessarily off the wall. 2 names I really like are Azalea Skye for a girl and Phoenix River for a boy. People disagree with these names because they remind them of an actress and actor. Sadly, I don't even know them. (River Phoenix and Azura Skye) I don't watch a lot of TV or... show more I like uncommon names, but not necessarily off the wall. 2 names I really like are Azalea Skye for a girl and Phoenix River for a boy. People disagree with these names because they remind them of an actress and actor. Sadly, I don't even know them. (River Phoenix and Azura Skye) I don't watch a lot of TV or movies so I hadn't even heard of them when I chose the names. I like nature and mythological inspired names a lot. Nature is a wonderful and amazing thing, and my kids will be too. Any suggestions? These are names I DON'T like right off just to help narrow.
Poppy
Iris
Agnes
Izel

Jude
Joseph
Edward
Rocky

Some I do like are, Lily, Tigerlily, Acacia, Aspen, Lilia, Liliana, Athena, Seraphina, Jade, Delilah

Axel, Caspian, Asher, Laken, Onyx, Drake, Draven, Apollo, Nero, Osiris, Oceanus, Icarus, Slater, Fabian...

So what would you recommend, and what do you think of the names I picked if you ignore the actors?

Thank you!
Update: Hey B S, I deleted the question before I got any responses, so be quiet, I wanted to better word the question and details. It's not nice to be a jackass!
Update 2: Exit please see addtional details towards B S. You will better understand the question that you didnt fully answer before, and you too can be quiet.