What is some good online auction websites alternative to eBay?

Can anyone please help me find an auction website like eBay where I can bid buy and sell items? Also I got a few more questions if someone can please help me out. 2nd question if you can't get any help from eBay customer service is their someone over them? 3nd question I am going to give some... show more Can anyone please help me find an auction website like eBay where I can bid buy and sell items?

Also I got a few more questions if someone can please help me out.

2nd question if you can't get any help from eBay customer service is their someone over them?

3nd question I am going to give some information of a few cases that happen to me please read and give me some advice on what I can do about them?

I use to love eBay but not so much anymore I have been on eBay for over 9 years sold lots of items and got lots of good feedback's from customers.

In the past couple of years I have notice that many customers will ask for a full refund even when they got their items and wasn't broken I can't say that for a fact with all who have asked for a refund.

Some customers who ask for a refund item may have got lost or broken in the mail but I know for a fact of 3 cases that customers got their item and wasn't broken.

1st there was this customer who emailed me using eBay message system saying she loved her item then a few weeks latter open a buyer protection case she never did message me first about wanting a refund.

Anyways eBay held my money in my PayPal account were they own PayPal eBay can hold my money anytime they choose to.

I contacted eBay telling their customer service the message she wrote me and if eBay don't believe me they can check for their self's the message she emailed me in eBay message system.

eBay said they will look into this matter never heard back from eBay customer service chances are they never cheeked or just was going to side with the buyer anyways.

2nd I had this guy who left me a great 5 star feedback then turn around a few days latter asking me for a full refund I message the buyer asking him why did you leave me a good feedback if you was unhappy with your item and wanted a full refund he never message me back he just open a buyer protection case.

I contacted eBay told their customer service the buyer left me a good feedback and then turn around open a buyer protection case eBay customer said not to worry eBay will be on my behalf.

That was a lie they took the money out of my PayPal account and refund the buyer their money I again contacted eBay they said that was from another eBay department who I talked with before will have to contact that department using the same email address eBay send to me.

I told eBay that email said do not reply this email don't take reply eBay customer service said not to worry about that message eBay puts that on all of their messages I thought this sounded kind of funny but I did what eBay customer service told me to do anyways that was a run around never heard back from eBay.

3rd There was this lady who paid for an item from me on eBay email me using my email address she got from my PayPal account said her son was so happy with his new toy a couple of weeks latter she open a buyer protection case I never did contact eBay about this matter they never helped me with my other cases I have had so I new chances are eBay isn't going to help me this time plus I had no prove she emailed me never left feedback and didn't email me using eBay message system the other 2 cases I had prove that they was just ripping me off

All of these cases the customers got to keep my item and their money.

It seems to me in the past couple of years more and more customers are trying to get free stuff I know times is hard but that is called stilling and eBay is behind them.

Looks like to me eBay is more known for backing up their buyers then their sellers they should be for both at less don't seem to back up small
time sellers like me I would say big businesses and power sellers they will back up because they bring eBay the most money.

I still sell on eBay but not as much anymore because it's got to the point I am losing more money then what I am gaining.

I sell for drop ship businesses I have to spend money up front for me to be able to list their items on eBay and plus got to spend money for eBay fees.

What is good about the drop ship businesses I sell for they do track items that is one thing eBay said would help show eBay customers got their items and to help reduce buyer protection cases another lie that never helped me.

4th question Has anyone else had similar problems like this from eBay?

You may be a person who loves eBay and would say that never happen that wont happen to me or I have been on eBay for a long time and never had a bad experience and that is OK if you feel that way like I said before I been on eBay for over 9 years and all of these things happen to me give it time my friend will happen to you sooner or latter.

I hope nothing like this has or will happen to anyone else I never wish bad luck on nobody.

Sorry for these questions being so long and thank you for taking the time to read this I hope you can help with some or all of th