What size cluster lights fit in a 2000 Nissan Maxima GLE?

I want to replace the stock dash cluster lights in my 2000 Maxima GLE. What size/type of bulbs do I need. I want to get LED ones.

Favorite Answer

I'm assuming all you want to change is the bulb right. I have a 2002 Maxima, if you buy these out of the local advanced stores you're looking at around 100.00 dollars a piece. Your best bet would be to try Amazon, Ebay or RockAuto.com. They'll have a set of 2 for the same price. Try and google these on ebay.... Bright White 1800LM 50W H4 9003 HB2 Cree LED Headlight High Low Beam Lamp Bulb.

illumination bulbs are most common 194 (side marker) type however do not replace the battery light with an LED because that bulb back feeds the alternator exciter. Some of the warning lamps are small bulbs and have plastic twist in base made onto the bulb. Those take a little wire bending to replace filament with diode bulb. Most LED wont like the illumination dimmer switch there designed to light up at a specific voltage. Good Luck