?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

How much longer until marijuana is fully legal in all states?

I am gonna smoke some good weed in a few minutes, I think it should be sold in stores like cigarettes. its good medical marijuana to, cause medical marijuana is legal in Arizona. when will it be legal for recreational use in all states? I see it being fully legal in Arizona soon.

S.P.M. Smoke Two Joints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NmW8gLm34

I think in Arizona they vote for it this summer

let's hope it pass

I'm jealous, stop making me jealous. Although I am willingly cutting back so I'll get over it.

Next week some time.

• ?

as long as all the demorats vote for it you will have your wish. They like to keep all their sheep "stupid"