why am i really attracted to girls with big bushy dark eyebrows?

Lily Lollins, Jennifer Connelly, and others i think look so hot with their crazy eyebrows. but it seems like more of a masculine trait, so why am i attracted to it?

Favorite Answer

You must also love Brooke Shields then. In case you're younger, she was a reigning beauty of the 80's.

Enjoy the mystery. No one really knows what attracts us to someone, or why we sometimes have a "type." But your attraction is a normal one probably shared by many. It's no different than a woman being attracted to a man with full lips, a more feminine trait.

It appears to be more of a trait of a woman of tremendous beauty, like Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, and my favorite movie star Jennifer Connelly, who I rank as the hottest and most beautiful woman that has ever been in the movies. Lily Collins looks so much like, Jennifer when she was young, she played her daughter in the movie "Stuck In Love". and if you look at Jennifer around the same age and how Lily looked in that movie, you would think Lily was Jennifer.

I would say these tremendous beauties recognize that big eyebrows can make them more masculine looking and somehow concentrated on other factors about their looks that they can control to become the most beautiful women in the world.

I think it sorta gives character and especially brings out attention to the eyes... the delicate piece of beauty of a girl...