What's Wrong With My Daughter?

My daughter is sixteen years old but she shuts herself up in her room and doesn't come out unless she's hungry or she needs to do her chores. I get to talk with her seldom and when I do she only talks about her YouTube Channel (I feel that this YouTube Channel is a waste of time...) and when I try to talk... show more My daughter is sixteen years old but she shuts herself up in her room and doesn't come out unless she's hungry or she needs to do her chores. I get to talk with her seldom and when I do she only talks about her YouTube Channel (I feel that this YouTube Channel is a waste of time...) and when I try to talk to her about getting more involved with the family she says that we never talk to her or that we only criticize her. I don't think that's true. At least for me, I only talk to her about how she should dress more like a girl (she usually wears dress shirts and slacks like her older brother). Or when she sings along with her music I give her a look when she flats because I know she can sing better (she's gone into the Minnesota State Honor Choir twice now) and she usually gets angry, tells me that she's not performing then stops singing.

I've also noticed a change in what she does everyday. She used to sing so much and enjoy choir (she'd even sing in the shower). But now, after being in ACDA Honor choir and her school's a capella group, she's stopped. Occasionally she'll sing one song but her voice tails off... (she had such a beautiful voice). Also, she's been going for hour long walks alone so I have the neighbors keep an eye out for her to make sure she's safe and they say that she looks angry or that she doesn't smile like she used to. And she's also been pushing away her friends. Just a few weeks ago she got into a fight with her best friend and now refuses to make up.

I've tried asking her if she wants to see a therapist but she replies harshly about how she hates doctors and doesn't need one...
What is wrong with my daughter?