How can I be my old self again?

I have turned into a shy nobody. I used to be vibrant, outspoken, happy, aggressive (with my opinions), assertive, and confident. Now I'm too shy to speak, I can feel the words form,but they won't come out of my mouth, even when I try to say them, they comes out in a squeak (In class). I think I am very... show more I have turned into a shy nobody. I used to be vibrant, outspoken, happy, aggressive (with my opinions), assertive, and confident. Now I'm too shy to speak, I can feel the words form,but they won't come out of my mouth, even when I try to say them, they comes out in a squeak (In class). I think I am very ugly (I didn't used to think this) In fact I don't try to be pretty because then there is no excuse. If I do do my makeup and dress well and do my hair then what excuse to I have to be ugly? I push people away a lot, I feel like I can't keep up a friendship so better not to try at all. I am so unhappy all the time even though I push out fake laughter. This is not a cry for attention I don't show this to my friends, because I don't want their pity, I am not a victim I'm just not happy. I want to change and be happy does anyone have any tips?
2 answers 2