Toyota 4runner 2wd engine problems!?

Okay a month ago i had to replace my cooling fan bracket think part num 800-302. yesterday it started doing it again same part, so i wd40 on it and it shut it up. plus it was throwing me a check engine light. which i thought was the o2 sensor. So i changed the part again grr this is where it gets frustrating... So... show more Okay a month ago i had to replace my cooling fan bracket think part num 800-302. yesterday it started doing it again same part, so i wd40 on it and it shut it up. plus it was throwing me a check engine light. which i thought was the o2 sensor. So i changed the part again grr this is where it gets frustrating... So today i started driving and at 15mph there is vibrating in the wheel. at 45 its ratteling and making all sorts of noise. so i take it to car-x to get it looked at. THEY DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG!!! They said the code its throwing their computer cant read. they want me to pick it up and take it to an electric shop for the code! anyone know whats going on? has 250k clean oil like you would find in a new car. I thought u joints, let me know what yall think.
Update: Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I... show more Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I need help please
Update 2: Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I... show more Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I need help please
Update 3: Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I... show more Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I need help please
Update 4: Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I... show more Car-x does not know the problem, a transmission shop don't know either, the code was for a clip I forgot to put on, they said the motor is good and so is the transmission, except for a bracket or something like that. But they don't know... We asked if it was drivable they said keep it off the highway... I need help please
Update 5: Sorry about the repeating paragraph yahoo answers messed up