Grand theft auto V or Tomb raider 2013?

I got into a debate with a friend about which game was better. I prefer GTA because its longer and worth playing while my friend disagrees and says Tomb raider is better in every way.

What's all the gamers out their opinions?

Favorite Answer

I played both games back in 2013, and I must say that Grand Theft Auto V is far superior - and far better. The quality off gameplay is better, and it has better gameplay variety. It also has a better single-player experience with over-the-top missions, especially Trevor missions and Michael's missions. The graphics are better in Grand Theft Auto V with excellent lighting, and realism. Grand Theft Auto V has better gameplay with a better storyline. Grand Theft Auto V also has far superior design and presentation. The design of Grand Theft Auto V is superior, and it presents itself more beautifully. Grand Theft Auto V has also a better multiplayer than Tomb Raider.

Ohhh that is a tough one because they're both really great games, and also two very different games so it's hard to compare them both. It's probably not the advice you want to hear but it's really down to personal preference. If I had to pick one over the other I would get GTA 5, I really enjoyed it and as Rockstar have added the online mode, you really do get endless hours of gameplay. Have you played any of the other GTA Titles, if you liked them then I think GTA is the way to go.

Although have a search on eBay you may be able to get two second hand bargains and play them both?

I have gta 5 and its fun every time I play it but its only fun for like 1 hour but you need to play online with friends on gta 5 for most fun. I never played tomb raider but I would get both if you could but gta 5 first

gta 5

• Jeff

GTA 5 because it's more open world.

Gta v hands down :)