Join Spiritual Satanism JoS?

I dedicate my soul yesterday following instruction from JoS. But i only sign my nick name with blood. I used 1 red candle and I wait until the candle burn out completely and say HAIL SATAN. I forgot to say so mote it be before saying HAIL SATAN. And i didnt feel any warm or hot body like it was said that mostly people felt it, only a big headache. My 3rd eye not open yet and all is not open yet coz im really2 new. Do i need to do the dedication again ? Thanks

Favorite Answer

There is no such thing as spiritual Satanists. In fact Satanists laugh hard at spiritual people. The JOS is just another inverse Christian group. Satanists are elite atheists with a carnal religion, they are not reverse Christians who have seen too many horror movies and follow hollywood

I note that Slave2Christ continues to spread some basic good sense about Satanism. Well done to you.

What a shame, however, that these same old basic things have to be addressed over and over again. It stops people from moving on and asking the really good questions about Satanism and getting some answers that would knock your socks off.

But then again why not! The word Satanism was well chosen to keep the madcap believers confused, wrapped up in the past and the old beliefs, while the ones who saw what it really meant, stood there awestruck by it.

As everyone has said already the joy of satan is just your typical Christian cult and has zero to do with Satanism. Satanists are OPPOSED to ALL forms of spiritual stuff that is what makes them Satanists

I certainly hope not. Would you rather worship evil and hate or love and forgiveness? Maybe give it a second thought.

Why?