Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Do liberals really think they can whine about "income equality" enough that people with more money than them?

Will just hand them some for nothing?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The largest Liberal choir in existence has over a couple of Million

strong. They all sing off key. And end their songs. Sobbing Hysterically.

For once they run out of spending other peoples money. There is

just no where else to go. Obama has done that now. The well is dry.

The tap is turned off. China is now talking about recovering some of'

their money. And the Native South Side Chicagoan has no where

to go. So either he tells them to pound sand. Or gives the State of

Ill to China.

People who have money are doing some really innovative things with

it to keep it out of the hands of Government. I just bought another

25,000 acres for my deeded side of the family cattle operation. Bought

it from the Bureau Of Land Management. The same grass land I have

been leasing from them for the past 60 some odd years. Feds are in

a great mood to see some things. They need the cash. The price I

got this at, Could not turn it down. Others in similar situations are

buying distressed properties from Banks and other lenders. The

Foreclosure market is bustling. As long as we do not capital gain

on it. It can not be assaulted by the IRS. We just load it up with

cattle or goats.

Things go well I will add another 25 in the next 6 months. And not

one Ghetto Dwelling blood sucker is going to get a dime of it.

Land is the safest investment for Dumping cash. And Liquid Asset.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

The Democrats as a group make more money and have more millionaires in their group than there are among Conservatives.

That income inequality argument is bogus bull designed to deceive the stupid into supporting their lust for More Power and less Liberty in the hands of the average citizen so their Elitist Despots can dictate your life for you.

They know very well that Money is Power and if they can confiscate yours to redistribute at Their whim, they end up with all the Power.

Tyranny will be guaranteed. America will be turned into a nation of Lords and Serfs with the serfs living on welfare and food stamps while the Lords get all they want for themselves. You just get to service their needs.

If those wealthy Democrats really cared for the poor they could see to it the poor had equal opportunity and Liberty and insist they use it to act responsibly. They can pay them a decent salary instead of demanding a Law be passed that will destroy opportunity.

Democrats want Everyone to have part time jobs so they can keep them on minimum wage jobs and give them food stamps and Obama-Care for their entire lives. That will trap the Serfs in a position where they will Always have to vote Democrat and Never live a life where they can enjoy Liberty. The Serfs are essentially Slaves to the Elites in charge.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hey little Skeeter -- I think it's probably way to complicated and in depth to explain here -- But what's clear is that you're asking the question because you're awkward. Lots of people are like this. You might have some deeper psychological issues. You might not. In fact you might be truly trite and simple and you're just over thinking things. For now I'd suggest you let this go and think about the idea of not thinking about YOU all the time. Maybe try thinking about someone OTHER then yourself for a change...

Can you even remember the last time you weren't so caught up in only yourself?

Mmm-Hmmm... I'm sure it's been a LONG LONG LONG while.

That's okay -- We all screw up -- But maybe now for once you can fix it so you don't look back and realize you screwed up your entire life.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll eventually figure it out.

• Batman
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I think we can all agree the economy has been sucky for the last few years. If thats the case then why is there more money in the hands of the wealthy? Times are hard for poor people, the wealthy are doing just fine.

Its also not a case of wanting to be given something so much as having a system that doesnt favor wealth simply because they are wealthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JYISGG
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Yes, I believe they are that lazy and stupid.

@ Bull Moose Republican – Know your history, the Great Depression started because of a process called borrowing on margin, you should look it up. That is the reason for the initial crash (the rest was Hoover's and FDR's fault). Lenders were allowing anybody and everybody to borrower on margin with little to no collateral, so when the Fed announced they had to increase interest rates after keeping them artificially low for too long, it caused a panic. When the banks went to collect on those margins, nobody had any money, which forced the run on the banks since everybody was scared the banks were just going to steal their money.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You do know there are different economic theories, right? The one pushed most often by the right is trickle-down economics, which takes from the middle class to give to the rich. Trickle-down economics has never worked and will never work. Even daddy Bush called it “voodoo economics.”

Democrats, on the other hand, generally believe in buttressing the middle class because that is the engine that drives our society. The rich do not always put their money back into the market--they often stash it in off-shore or Swiss bank accounts. The middle class, on the other hand, always spends their money, which pumps up the economy.

Both parties redistribute wealth. The Repubs take from the middle class and give to the wealthy (as Bush did for eight years, with the results we saw in 2008) and the Dems take from the very wealthy and give to the middle class. I guess you have to decide which one of those theories benefits you.

• TC
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

The wealthy elite have their money solely because of the economic system we have in place not because they are some type of super heroes. What we should do is put in place the economic syste4m that optimizes the well being of everyone not the well being of the few.

• 6 years ago

None of these people making policy are doing it because they care. And all of them on both sides of the aisle are rich!

Conservatives help the rich because the rich then give them money to help them get re-elected. Liberals pander to the poor and minorities because they give them votes in exchange for handouts and that helps them get re-elected.

It's all one big game of BS in Washington.

• 6 years ago

We aren't whining we are just alerting the masses about how much the elite are screwing them!

• Hey why not? Cons believe that taxes punish the wealthy, obviously people will believe anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.