Have you ever been gifted a car?

BQ- what were the cirmumstances?

Favorite Answer

I have. When my Father got sick with Leukemia, he couldn't drive anymore so he gave me his car because my Mother never drove her whole life, and because I was an only child. That was in 1992 and my Dad died in 1993.

• Josie

My parents helped me pay for my car when I was about 18. Never fully gifted a car however.

BQ: Needed the Finicial Support.

• Rocker

Meaning has anyone ever bought me a car ? NO Every car I have ever owned I paid 4 myself .

Yes. For my high school graduation in 1971, my parents got me a brand new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.

Yes. It was a '74 Pinto with an exploding gas tank. It was a blast to drive.

Sure have!

When I was a kid one year for Christmas Santa brought me a plastic race track and some Hot Wheels cars to race on it! :)

Candy no my good friend,I am into motorcycles,but if you felt like sending a Harley to England for little me,lol,

I would love you for evermore,lol,I would.

Source(s): ps,Thanks Tommy your a good mate.
  • ?

Nope i have never been given a car.......

@CCB.....All contacts profiles are vanishing .i am unable to see your profile answers and questions because yahoo is changing over to the new version on us right now...

LBM Sonia Priya etc are all private ...its yahoo and the changing so please dont think you have been removed by anyone of us ......

• ?

Nope.

• .

no, my younger brother was given the older car though because he has to commute to school and i don't.