Are aliens real? is there proof?

Im bored and i want to know or don't i really don't care.

Favorite Answer

Well if we exist here and if we started from simple chemicals, who says life couldn't start somewhere else? DNA, the basis of life is just a really complex molecule so it can happen somewhere else, saying it can't is like saying that rocks can only form on earth but not anywhere else. Now has that life visited us? We can't say for sure, but all i'll say is there is lots of photos and sightings of ufos, some really unexplainable. I'll leave the rest to you.

Source(s): My mind.

You really think anyone has proof? Wait, it gets better. You really think anyone who has proof is a member here? Now that's funny.

But I'll give you the closest thing to proof you'll ever find. Fact one: Life exists here on our planet. Fact two: There are over a hundred billion planets in our little galaxy alone that could, conceivably, support life of their own. Fact three: Nature (or god, or allah, or the flying spaghetti monster, or physics or whatever) doesn't waste space.

That means the odds that we're the only little micro-speck circling around a tiny pinpoint of light that has life on it are over a hundred billion to one. Life happened here, even in places we thought were totally impossible, so there's no logical reason to assume it couldn't happen anywhere else. And that's just our galaxy, not the billions of billions of galaxies in the universe.

I think they are. The universe is too big for earth to be only planet with life.

• Interesting question,

zzzzzzz....

Yes, probably.

No, there isn't proof.

Your boredom is boring.

nephilum or fallen angels